Banana Bread Recipe
Want to learn how to cook easy, delicious just-like-granny's banana bread? Look no further. For the ultimate banana bread recipe, all you need is the SAKI bread maker and this step-by-step guide 100% compatible with the machine. No need to remind you that with the bread maker at hand, you will definitely be doing a lot less work than granny did; achieving the same - if not better - taste as baked in the oven. A quick banana bread recipe for bread machine is just what the family ordered on a lazy Sunday morning.
Ingredients for Banana Bread Recipe
Before we dig in to the good stuff, it is crucial to state that the key to the perfect banana bread loaf is the choice of bananas. The best banana bread recipe comes when you use ripe bananas rather than raw or greenish ones. Soft and mustardy bananas are the way to go; containing just enough starch and natural sugar for the bread to have a richer and thicker structure. With that said, now it's time to count down the ingredients for a healthy banana bread recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons of softened butter
- 3 ripe, medium sized bananas
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon or vanilla extract
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 of teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
A Simple Banana Bread Recipe in a Bread Maker
Start by beating your eggs, mashing your bananas with a fork and softening the butter in the microwave or by leaving it for approximately half an hour at room temperature.
Add the mixture of bananas, butter and eggs into the bread pan.
After the initial 3 ingredients have made up into o homogeneous paste, start adding the rest of the ingredients one-by-one.
Place the pan into the bread machine and plug the machine in.
Set the bread maker to standard bread making settings and press the button. Say hello to your freshly cooked easy banana bread recipe once the timer goes off!
Banana Bread Recipe Tips & Tricks
- Always make sure that the bread machine is unplugged right up to the point you are ready to start it.
- Another crucial detail regarding the machine is always mixing and adding the ingredients outside of the bread maker. This avoids spilling of any material inside the bread machine, creating a hazardous cooking environment.
- When adding ingredients, try to stick to the order of the ingredient list given above. The rule of thumb is liquid ingredients first, dry ingredients last.
- Adding chopped walnuts or hazelnuts is another option for spicing up your banana bread recipe for 3 bananas.
- When making a banana bread recipe gluten-free, you can use gluten-free multi-purpose flour without adjusting any of the other ingredients.
- A banana bread recipe with sour cream is the perfect choice for a Christmas holiday breakfast.
- Once the bread machine is finished, make sure to unplug the machine and let the loaf rest for about 10 minutes after placing the pan onto a wooden cutting board.
- Do not try to slice the loaf right away as it will increase the chance of the bread falling apart.
SAKI Bread Maker
Bake perfectly bread with the SAKI Bread Maker. Automatically set and adjust kneading, rising, and baking times without taking up no counter space!