Bread Machine Banana Bread Recipe
Want to learn how to cook easy, delicious just-like-granny's banana bread? Look no further. For the ultimate banana bread recipe, all you need is the SAKI bread maker and this step-by-step guide 100% compatible with the machine.
Is banana bread best served for breakfast or dessert? We say, why must you pick only one? Who knew you could make a moist banana bread in a bread machine? Try this recipe and you will never use the oven again.
- Bread Machine Program: Bake (#11)
- Delay Start Time Available: Yes
- Crust Color Option: Yes
- Loaf Size Option: No
- 241 calories
Tags: Bread maker, Quickbread, Easy Snacks, Easy Appetizers, Banana Bread, Bread maker recipe
½ cup Butter, softened
1 ½ cups, mashed Bananas
2 ½ cups Flour, All purpose
1 ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Light Brown Sugar
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
Open the top cover of the bread machine and lift the handle of the bread pan vertically, pulling upward to remove the pan from the machine. Place the bread pan on your work surface. Make sure the pan is clean and both kneading paddles are removed. You will be mixing the bread batter by hand and will not need the kneading paddles.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients. Whisk together until smooth. Pour the smooth batter into the bread pan.
Put the bread pan back in the bread machine, pressing it down so that it clicks into place. Close the lid of the bread machine.
Plug the bread machine into an outlet and press the power button to turn the machine on.
Use the menu button to select program #11 for the bake cycle.
Press the crust button to choose your desired crust color.
Press the arrow button to set the timer for 1 hour (This is the default setting so it should say 1 hour automatically on the screen when you select the “bake” function).
Press the start button to begin the bread making cycle.
Once the bread has baked, the countdown timer on the front of the machine will read 0:00 and the machine will beep, indicating your bread is done. Open the machine at this time and use a pot holder to lift the pan out of the machine.
Flip the pan over and gently tap it on the counter to remove the bread. Make sure the kneading paddles are taken out of the bread loaf.
Slice and enjoy!
Here are some helpful tips:
- - Always make sure that the bread machine is unplugged right up to the point you are ready to start it.
- - Another crucial detail regarding the machine is always mixing and adding the ingredients outside of the bread maker. This avoids spilling any material inside the bread machine, creating a hazardous cooking environment.
- - When adding ingredients, try to stick to the order of the ingredient list given above. The rule of thumb is liquid ingredients first, dry ingredients last.
- - Adding chopped walnuts or hazelnuts is another option for spicing up your banana bread recipe for 3 bananas.
- - When making a banana bread recipe gluten-free, you can use gluten-free multi-purpose flour without adjusting any of the other ingredients.
- - A banana bread recipe with sour cream is the perfect choice for a Christmas holiday breakfast.
- - Once the bread machine is finished, make sure to unplug the machine and let the loaf rest for about 10 minutes after placing the pan onto a wooden cutting board.Do not try to slice the loaf right away as it will increase the chance of the bread falling apart.
Check out our YouTube channel for videos of the recipes!